PLNL 2019 : Second Workshop on Programming Languages in The Netherlands
The purpose of this new annual workshop is to bring together researchers in the area of programming languages in the Netherlands. The workshop targets programming language research in the broad sense, included but not limited to the design, implementation, theory, application, and teaching of programming languages.
Call for Talk Proposals
The workshop will consist of a number of contributed talks. These talks should provoke discussion and/or questions — we strive to have interactive talks with plenty of discussion by the audience.
Coffee and lunch breaks will provide the opportunity to network with your colleagues and to meet new people. Junior researchers and senior researchers are equally welcome, and both are encouraged to submit a talk proposal.
to be announced
Submission page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=plnl19
Submission: Monday, November 18, 2019. Notification: Monday, November 25, 2019. Workshop: Thursday, December 12, 2019.
- Pieter Koopman (email@example.com)
- Peter Achten (P.Achten@cs.ru.nl)
- Pieter Koopman (Radboud University)
- Peter Achten (Radboud University)
- Robbert Krebbers (Delft University of Technology)
- Wouter Swierstra (Utrecht University)
Participation is free, but you will need to register. The deadline for registration is December 5, 2019.
Registration instructions to appear here.
- PLNL 2018 : First VERSEN Workshop on Programming Languages in The Netherlands (https://conf.researchr.org/home/plnl-2018)