NL-FP dag 2019
The Dutch Functional Programming Day is an annual gathering of researchers, students, and practitioners sharing a common interest in functional programming. The day features talks that cover the latest advances in research, teaching, and applications in the functional programming area. Coffee and lunch breaks provide ample opportunity for networking with your colleagues and meeting new people. Experts and newcomers to the field are equally welcome.
The NL-FP day 2019 takes place on Friday, January 11, 2019 and will be hosted by the Netherlands Defence Academy.
To be announced, probably in Breda
The day will follow the traditional FP-Day format.
The preliminary schedule is:
- 9:30 Registration
- 10:00 - 11:00 Talks
- 11:00 - 11:30 Coffee break
- 11:30 - 12:30 Talks
- 12:30 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 15:00 Talks
- 15:00 - 15:30 Coffee break
- 15:30 - 16:30 Talks
- 16:30 - 17:30 Closing & Drinks
- 18:00 Optional dinner (at your own costs)
If you would like to give a talk, please let us know.
- Bas Lijnse (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jan Martin Jansen (JM.Jansen.email@example.com)
The dinner is optional and at your own cost, but we will look for a suitable restaurant (not too expensive and able to have large groups) and make reservations.
Participation is free, but you will need to register. To register simply can simply send an e-mail with the following information:
- Name (will be published in the list of participants)
- Affiliation (optional)
- E-mail address (will only be used to inform you about the FP-day)
- Whether you would like to give a talk. If so please include a title and a description of the topic or short abstract.
- Whether you are planning to join the dinner