- 19-24 May 2008 : Sixth International Summer School on Advanced Functional Programming
AFP is a series of international summer schools which aims to bring computer scientists, in particular young researchers and programmers, up to date with the latest advances in practical functional programming.
It will be quite interesting giving the list of teachers:
- Umut Acar (Toyota Technological Institute, University of Chicago, USA)
- Richard Bird (University of Oxford, UK)
- Olivier Danvy (University of Aarhus, DK)
- Johan Jeuring (Utrecht University, NL)
- Mark Jones (Portland State University, USA)
- Ulf Norell (Chalmers University, SE)
- Simon Peyton Jones (Microsoft Research, UK)
- Rinus Plasmeijer (Radboud University Nijmegen, NL)
- 26-28 May 2008 : The Ninth Symposium on Trends in Functional Programming
TFP is a series of international symposia dedicated to promoting new research directions related to the field of functional programming and to investigate the relationships of functional programming with other branches of computer science.
Invited speaker: prof. Henk Barendregt
- 17-19 September 2008 : Implementation and Application of Functional Languages
20th International Symposium on the Implementation and Application of Functional Languages University of Hertforshire, United Kingdom